Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Muse

I have been busy working on my studio and organization! I have some cool ideas in the works, and I will post them for you as soon as I can. Until then, here are a few cards that I have made. Hope you like them.

The Sunhat Card
Here is the inside of the Sunhat card. The words are "Alice, Where art thou Going?" I am guessing this ephemera is a Playbill. I like her, she is regal and the hat and hand muff is adorable. There is also an applique butterfly on the right of the card. The center is left blank so stamped sentiments can be added later. 


Hydrangea

This is one of my favorite stamps. The hydrangea is a lovely flower, and the stamped image is very sharp and clean. I have mounted this on blue and left the inside open for a note. I think I have probably made and given this card to a dozen people, I like it that much :-)


Have a good day and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment