Sunday, October 23, 2011

Recognition Rocks!

Oh people, I am so excited! I knew this was happening, because they asked my permission, but I held my tongue. Can't you believe it? No, really! I had a secret and kept my mouth closed.  I actually am rather surprised myself... so here's the deal:

I was published! It is just so rewarding and fun to be recognized for something you've done, isn't it? This is my very first time, so I am just tickled pink! 

A Stickpin Holder that I designed and made was chosen for Enchanting Creations. It is on page 53.  I made all of the stickpins myself, with the exception of the blue square one in the front that was given to me from a scrappin' friend. Love it!

My ribbon wall rack that I made is on page 55, so that is an added bonus. Please, go check out the magazine, and tell 'em Bitsy sent you. It won't get you anything. It won't get ME anything. I have just always wanted to say that.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your publication Bitsy! The first of many I am sure. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bitsy!! I am sure this is only the beginning, love your vintage style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, but, did I miss it? What is the name of the publication, and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie! The link is above... but here it is again! enchantingcreationsmag.com

    ReplyDelete