Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Free Zone

You know, I have come to a decision. I know, I know, it is an amazing thing for me to actually stand firm on anything, but here it is. Hold onto your socks.

I have been making Christmas cards, Christmas tags, Christmas presents, Christmas letters, Christmas posts... you get the drift by now, that my studio is filling up with Christmas! I love it, and I know that I have got to build my stock or my business will quickly run out of product. My art is actually selling, and one lady asked me to SIGN my work! Wowsa, that one felt good! But here's the kicker: I don't want to burn out too quickly. So...

In an effort to reclaim my sanity, I am declaring my studio on this day to be a Christmas Free Zone. Well, to be honest, I have already done research for Bible verses that I want to use, and have 4 Christmas projects that I planned this morning and have gathered elements to begin the building process... but I cleaned all of the Christmas off my work space, got out my files of Victorian Ladies and Gents, and I am going to relax! You should too!

Here is a recent LO (Scrapbook Layout) that I have created, and you can see more on my LO Page:




Have a beautiful Sunday, my friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment