Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Hello Friends! I am going to give it another shot and try to blog again. I could spend a ton of time dreaming up excuses like Christmas came...then New Years, before that was Thanksgiving, my dog Amos ate it (now THAT is a possibility!) but instead I am just going to give it another shot. 

I have been busy crafting and scrapbooking and I have dedicated more and more of my time to my Art Journal. I have met some truly kind women online that have encouraged me to try all kinds of new techniques, and I will be sharing how to get to those tutorials so you can see for yourself. 

I am still a proud member of the best Paper Crafting Forum on the web, Flying Unicorn! I am thrilled to be a part of this drama-free zone. The Creative Team is truly talented, and I am also hoping to have a guest post or two as the weeks go by. I am just learning so much and I love it! Join us! There are challenges going all the time where you can win RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness), tutorials, videos, Scrap Parties, Sketches of scrapbook layouts, blog hops, and soooo many examples of gorgeous work!
You won't know until you give it a shot, so go for it!

I am working on a LO using 13@rts papers. More on that soon!

Stay groovy,
Bitsy

1 comment: