Thursday, April 4, 2013

13 @rts Layout

I had such fun creating this layout. The paper is from Poland, by a great company called 13@rts.

First off, for anyone that doesn't already know the story, this is my son and his bride to be on their engagement night. He ordered 50 Chinese Lanterns, invited almost a hundred people, and he went to St Louis to ask permission from her parents :-). About 70 people showed up, and we gathered in a soccer field to wait for her roommates to bring her there. We stood in a huge circle and let the lanterns go when she said yes. The lanterns slowly and gently drifted up into the night. What a nice reminder that romance never goes out of style.

He saved one lantern back for photo ops. Yes!

Supplies Used:
Trust me, you need to check out this paper line. You can buy from their store or from Flying Unicorn, of course. 
TFL!


4 comments:

  1. Stunning Bitsy! Sooo dreamy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also raised one fine son who would love a woman that much to go to such lenghths to ask her to be his bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitsy I love this story and such a beautiful lo my good friend!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, thanks Ladies! I got two good sons outta this life. I say I succeeded!

    ReplyDelete