Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Limor's Workshop

I will admit it. I am becoming addicted to watching Limor Webber on Tuesday nights on UStream. She does a live show and I am learning so much! Her workshops contain everything from ShabbyChic mini books to the cutting edge Industrial Chic. She is very talented and down to earth, and that helps me so much. She also just got hired by Prima, and her first workshop is in Israel in a few weeks. I wonder if she can pack me to go too?

I have been working in my Art Journal quite a bit lately. It is really freeing to create something and know I can just paint over it and start again if I don't like it. Here is my latest:


Stay Groovy,






2 comments:

  1. Oo,thanks: I'll have to check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bitsy! Thank you for visiting my blog! Long time since I've heard from you! I got to see Limor once and loved her artsy style! I see you created some awesome/artsy journal pages! They look fabulously fun! Good luck on the giveaway and I'll have to drop by the "Flying Unicorn" forums soon to chat w/ everyone! Have a great week! Mandy

    ReplyDelete